Korean Ginseng containshundreds of active components like: Amino Acids, Proteins. Enzymes,Polypeptides, Ginseng polysaccharides, Maltose, Glucose, Sucrose ,Fructose,Pectin, Pantothenic Acid, Niacin amide, Biotin, Choline, Minerals,Monosaccharaides, Germanium ,Flavonoids, Vitamin A, B1, B2, C and more.
Suggested use: - Take2 Capsules twice a day, before a meal.
Unit contains: - 50 Capsules (1 Bottle)
Each Capsule:- Radix Panax Ginseng 300 mg.
· Balances bloodsugar level by improves the pancreas to produce adequate insulin regulates blood pressure & Enhances Brain Functions
· Also popularly isknown to deal with impotency in males.
· Strengthens theheart and protects Liver.
· Regulates BloodSugar helps to dilate blood vessels.
· Improves KidneyFunctions and helps patients maintain their concentration, memory andreaction ability.
· Has a beautifyingeffect.
· Increases mentaland physical capacity.
· Enhances spermproduction and restores vitality.
· Boost the immunesystem & gives an energy lift.
· Regulates thefemale hormones, slowing down Menopause.
· Potential inimproving total health, makes you feel younger & stronger.
· Blooddetoxification and purification by enhancing kidney functions.
Ginseng: "TheKing of Medicine”
Ginseng is known as “kingof medicine”; it can increase body immune function. Frequent consumptionrecuperates strength as well as contributes to longevity. This product isprepared using low temperature; therefore it is suitable for everyone.
Ginseng can invigorate theheart, lung, spleen, liver and kidneys. It has a relaxing and calming effect,improves eyesight, memory, longevity – a total of 40 functions..
Ginseng is considered astabilizer, energizer, and stress reducer. It is used for an incredible rangeof conditions ranging from the simply annoying (the common cold) to the potentiallyfatal (cancer). A powerful antioxidant, ginseng helps to protect the bodyagainst tissue damage.
Ginseng has been indicatedin the treatment and prevention of a variety of illnesses and conditions, suchas diabetes, low and high blood pressure, chronic fatigue, heart disease, poorappetite, digestive disorders, hot flashes, menopausal discomforts, andimpotence.