1. About the Course
Thisprofessional course shall be conducted for a day / 2 days. The program fee isINR 1500 for one day and INR 2500 for 2 days. This shall be a lucrative homebusiness for the women having passion with arts. We ensure that the participants shall gethands on experience.
2. Topics Covered
· Claypreparation and information
· Clay Toolsinformation
· Creatingdesired shapes out of clay
· Preparations of beads
· Designingimpressions on clay
· Painting the Jewellery
· Decorating the wonderful creations and finally –interlacing them to form a completed piece of stunning jewellery.
3. Who can attend
Anyone who is passionatetowards designing jewels for themselves and others who want to make a businessout of it.
4. What you need to bring
None. Materials andtools will be provided.
5. Key takeaways
· Jewelsmade during the class
· Jewellerymaking notes
· DesignsAnd instructions through website
Contact Person : J. Prema
Contact Number : +91 99659 30065, +91 91500 42632
Please book your seats.