M.CH – UROLOGY ADMISSION 2015
M.CH – UROLOGY
Urologyis a specialty of medical and surgical field that focuses on the urinary tractsof males and females, and on the reproductive system of males. Master ofChirurgiae in Urology degree course is to produce highly competent medicalmanpower in Urology. It will cover wide spectrum of the diseases of urogenitalsystem & retroperitorium. Apart from the clinical aspect of these subjects,candidate has to acquire in-depth knowledge of the related basic subjects likeapplied; anatomy; embryology, physiology; biochemistry, pharmacology;pathology, microbiology epidemiology, immunology etc. The duration of thecourse is three years and it is career offering in nature.
Eligibility:Post Graduation (MS)
Howis M.Ch. Urology Course Beneficial?
· Candidateshave the good opportunities in hospitals, research field both in government andprivate along with self-run profession.
· Teachingis the evergreen field of which degree holder can adopt after the degree.
· Theycan become community helper and work for NGOs as well.
· Studentsare provided with the training ingredients that provide in-depth knowledge ofthe entire urology and relevant basic allied subjects.
· Candidatescan start their careers by joining a group practice with surgeons in relatedfields, or by opening a practice of their own. Many urologists start offworking in a hospital, and eventually work in a private practice or even openone of their own.
For more details contact us