Projectlocation: Merlin Residency, Sajya Raod, Gunsi, Chaksu Town, NH-12,Tonk Road, Jaipur (Raj.)
Merlin Residency is a premium residential township spreadover 53 Bighas of land and it is JDA, 90-A Approved (Govt. Approved) projectwith immediate registry. Plot sizes are 100 to 500 Sq. Yard with basic rate of1450/-per sq-yard only.
WHYTO INVEST IN MERLIN RESIDENCY?
1. Ecofriendly environment
2. Wellcarpet roads
3. Beautifullandscapes and temple
4. Easyapproach by road and shopping mall
5. Childrenpark, hospital, mall and school
6. Planningas per vastu
7. 24hour security and power backup
8. Watersupply with water filtrations plant
9. Beautifulgardens with jogging tracks
Merlincity is surrounded with biggest educational institutes like:
1. SikkimManipal University
2. VanasthaliVidyapeeth University
3. Dr.K.N. Modi University
4. JaganNath University
6. GlobalTechnical Campus
7. AsianInstitute Of Technology
9. ShardaMadhyamik Vidyaniketan
10. JIMS University
1. SanganerInternational Airport- 45 Mins drive
2. ChaksuTown- 10 Mins drive
3. VanasthaliVidyapeet- 2 Mins Drive
4. Dr.K.N. Modi University- 2 Mins drive
5. SitapuraIndustrial Area- 20 Mins drive
6. BMITCollege- 30 Mins Drive
7. Palie-RICCO Industrial Area, Phase 2 – 2 Mins drive
1.TheTonk Road (NH 12) on which Merlin Residency is situated is a single two wayroad now. It is going to converted to four lane. The project of converting itinto four lane has already been PPROVED AND NECESSARY SANCTIONS have been takenfrom relevant government departments too. Refer Dainik Bhaskar 5th May2008 page No. 6.
2.JDAis in process to develop an “Entry Plaza” on Tonk Road near to MerlinResidency. This will add to the habitation and will give a boost to the touristactivities nearby. This will important to mention that Entry Plaza is coming upat Delhi Road and Tonk Road. Refer Dainik Bhaskar 16th July 2008.
3. JDAhas already proposed an International Airport near to Merlin Residency. Thishas been viewed as a substitute for International Airport at Delhi. This willhelp in improvement of infrastructure and supportive aids adjoining locations.Refer: Rajasthan Patrika, Dainik Bhaskar dated 15th April 2008.
4.RajasthanHousing Board is going to acquire 16000 Bighas of land near Shivdaspura verynear to Merlin Residency for one of its ambitious Housing Project “Jhujharpura”.This has been considered as one of the biggest projects of Rajasthan HousingBoard. This help in enhancing the habitation as well as the value of land inadjoining locations. Refer: Rajasthan Patrika 18th March 2008.
5.JDAauctioned a chunk of land for a 5 star hotel purpose just across the road inOctober 2007. JDA kept reserve price of Rs. 6000 per sq meter.
6.RajasthanUniversity, SMS Medical College, MNIT, SMS Medical College, Passport Office,SMS Stadium, Jaipur Nagar Nigam, JDA, Town Planning Office, Jaipur Dairy, JhalanaInstitutional Area, RBI, SBI, Pashu Bhawan, Jaipur Stock Exchange and manyother big Government Intitutions are situated either on Tonk Road or JLN Margrunning parallel\el to Tonk Road.
7.Theproposed Ring Road Project will provide an easy and fast access to all majorroads connecting Jaipur without entering into Jaipur City.
Jaipur:Tonk Road within the urban area of Jaipur city is an importantarterial road. Thiscommences from Yadgaar intersection near Ajmeri Gate on Mirza Ismail Road andconnects Rambagh Crossing, Gopal Pura, Durga Pura, Sanganer, and continues TillTonk.
It further connects newly developed residential colonieslike Partap Nagar. This road easily be stated as backbone of jaipur city asthis is the oldest developed road and literally devides Jaipur in two parts onboth sides of Tonk Road. Most of the development Jaipur has started on TonkRoad and then speed to other side of town. Currently lot of the devolvement istaking place at Tonk Road at South of Jaipur. With developed Sitapura EPIP,SEZand developing projects like Sahara City coupled with other group housingprojects in vicinity Tonk is already a favorite investment destination.
With upcoming Ring Road project and Metro Rail project inJaipur the investment made in Jaipur Real Estate is bound to grow. Tonk roadbeing the hottest destination given its connectivity to Jaipur, availability ofrunning local city transportation, upcoming big projects will surely helpinvestors getting bigger benefits in time to come.