The candidates for senior development role will perform the following responsibilities:
1. Mentor and lead a team of junior developers.
2. Take up system analysis, design, documenting responsibilities and get it done in time. He/ she should be able to perform code analyzing and reading exercises for current and previous projects.
3. The Sr. developer will lead developers; Apart from this he will/ can be involved in the coding activities besides the team management role. All necessary support will be provided for smooth execution of projects. The senior developers will keep a track and reviews on existing projects to identify bottlenecks, bugs, performance issues and involve the team to study and learn from existing projects.
4. Must be able to advise ways and means to obtain performance metrics of applications and optimize applications.
5. Must possess excellent attention to detail and be able to familiarize and quickly learn new Software/ framework/ languages/ technology with ease.
6. Must be able to apply innovative thinking at work.
PHP 4, PHP-5, My-Sql, Postgre/ Sql, Java script, CSS, AJAX, JQEURY, APIs and mod-rewriting, Template Engines (Smarty), open source applications like Os-Commerce,CS Cart,Open Cart Joomla, Drupal,Codeigniter, Yii,Magento,wordpress,PHP Extensions & Classes.
Experience with on-line payments gateways, Affiliate management system, CMS referrals system will be an added advantage., Payment Gateway: Paypal, Paymate, Google Checkout, CCAVANUE
? Contributing to the analysis, architecture, design, development and testing of our core platforms including Magento.
? Helping to make improvements to our software development process
? Building reusable and resalable products
? Optimizing SQL Queries and databases to improve the performance
? Communicating technical concepts to Project Managers, Clients, and other audiences of all technical levels in a team environment
? Quickly grasping new technologies and how they apply to our business needs
-Preference will be given if you hold working knowledge with Open Source and frameworks like Drupal, Joomla, Moodle, Cake PHP, Symfony, Ruby on Rails, Smarty Templates, OSCommerce, Interspire, Xcart, Zen Cart.
Experience: 3- 5 yrs
Salary: 3,0- 5.5 yrs
Company website: www.sibzsolutions.com
Please send me your resume on email@example.com